Saturday, June 28, 2014

Goodbye our beloved Phu My Hung home




The time has finally come for us to leave saigon and be transferred back to Malaysia. The time has come to leave this place we call home. I love our home in saigon, its big enough for our little family, small enough to manage, with the biggest balcony I have ever seen, or ever had( i think). It was just such an amazing house. We had our best family moments here. I will cheris these memories for life.

Balcony view, Harith and uyay ,phu my hung home 2011. 

Balcony view, Madiha recent 2014...


I will remember the beautiful balcony views during sunrise on the weekends where my husband and I used to sit outside, basking in the first daylight, having our morning coffee, after we perform our subuh prayers planning the days ahead. The air is fresh up here at 16th floor with its magnificient view of the beautiful phu my hung neighborhood and the rivers ahead full of busy ships passing through , here our views stretch up to the horizon.

Kids playing at the balcony 2011( cousin visit)

Diha and her fabulous scooter, playing at the blacony 2014

I will remember the kids playroom, where my boys spent most of their days, they grew up in this room. Harith stayed in this house from 3-7 years old and uyay from 1-5 years old. And not to forget diha from 0-1 year old.  It is where we had most of our activities, reading, crafting, painting toy play. 

My kids  in the kids room 2012

Craft activities in their room 2012

My little 2yo uyay while doing baking activities 2011

The boys during afternoon nap.....words can't describe the peace and tranquility of this moment...to be at home watching them in their beautiful slumber....absolute bliss.

And then came diha , a lovely addition to our kindy kids room.


Another blissfull moments for ummi.


I will remember my sweet and small kitchen, where i prepare the family meals, testing new recipes.        ( which i usually failed on the first try or the second ....lol), discovers my love of baking and not to forget all the cooking and baking. activities with the boys.

The boys with their own pizza ready to be bake 2012.

My very first pavlova....

I will remember the family hall, where I used to sit on my favorite chair with a good book and a warm coffee having 'me' time while the kids are resting or napping, or during the weekend where my husband and I used to sit together having 'us' time with our own ipad ( hahahhahaha so much of 'us' time lah) or the times with the whole family , setting our own home movie with snacks and pillows.
And what I will remember the most is our jemaah together here at the hall and solat lessons time with the kids, abah usrah times with the kids, tarawih jemaah prayers ( since the family hall is the biggest area in our home).


"Tengok cerita ape tu"

Usrah with abah.

And of course many more......

After the final packing we went to the empty house to see it for one last time before we returned the key to the owner. I remember feeling so sad looking at this empty house which held so much of beautiful memories and I said to myself, we will have another home and we will make more beautiful memories there. 

Our lovely phu my hung house taken from the pool. 

Live your life by cherishing every present moments, then only you'll have the most beautiful memories of your past and the most promising life in the future....AMI


No comments:

Post a Comment