Friday, July 14, 2023

Waking up from a deep slumber. My blog I mean.

 


Hello, I am back!!! Hahahahahaha. Blogging thingy is the thing of the past. Nobody read blogs anymore. But somehow looking back at all my previous post I am glad I wrote them. Its like my own digital diaries. I was watching Hamimomny vlogs yesterday and suddenly became envy at her for her family vlogs post that now becomes her own video album to look back. But then I remembered my blogs, the stories of my life back from 2010 when I wrote them during my free time at our 1st posting in Vietnam and I just knew I have to continue the breath of this blog again. 

I will share as much as I can of my life living here as well as throwbacks of life and travel I did in Malaysia. Somehow I cant find the inspiration to update my blog when I am in Malaysia. From 2018 to 2022 . Maybe I was busy or lazy, nyways the inspiration is never there. And now like magic the inspiration just came back !!!. Free time? Bored? Life abroad is inspiring?? Hmmm dunno. 



No comments:

Post a Comment