Thursday, January 17, 2019

Abah,s birthday 2019


My darling sweetheart is born on the 1st of January, therefore his birthday (so lucky) falls on a holiday always. This year I wanted to make it a bit special plus I realize that Kyochon has this special free set meals for birthday boy. 

It was my family's first time in Kyochon, and they really really love it.

So I went to Lavender to get him a birthday cake when the waitress from kyochon saw the cake they say they can bring the cake in with a birthday song which they did and my darling birthday boy felt so embarrassed. Wahahahhaha, what a sight.

All in all, it was such a memorable family occasion. 








Madiha made her abah a lovely birthday cards

The kids really enjoy the delicious kyochon chicken wings and drummet, we have been eating many more kyochon since then.






No comments:

Post a Comment