I would like to share this cheese tart recipe. It is such a success. The pastry taste so nice. The cheese filling is just right. Not too sweet, not to rich and creamy either.
63g icing sugar/ caster sugar
1 egg yolk
1/2 spoon of vanilla essence
60g caster sugar
1) add flour and sugar
2) add butter, mix till become crumbs
3) add egg yolk, vanilla essence
4) mix till ingedients become doughy..
5) press in the tart baking tray.
6) bake in oven 180c 15-20 min
1)whisk creme cheese till soft
2) add butter, sugar, egg, vanilla
3) spoon into pastry
4) put little jam at center and mix a bit in the filling.
5) bake 180c 10 min
Doing the pastry is quite tedious but if you are so so 'rajin' like me, make a bigger pastry rather than a small one. :)