Saturday, December 19, 2015

Making pizza with diha

My kids loves pizza. We usually have it for lunch on the wekend but we can only have plain cheese pizza at dominos. Therefor ummi is turning into a pizza making expert. I will have to make it as one of the kids lunch menu each week. But today ummi will be making them with Diha. 


Making the dough first.

I use this simple cup recipe

1 cup of warm water 
1 packet dry yeast ( add into water)
2 teaspoon of sugar ( add into water)
2 cup of plain flour
2 table spoon of olive oil
A pinch of salt
2tablespoon crisco( optional)

Then knead dough for about 10 min
Let to rise for about 30 min

Spread into pizza pan.
Aplly sauce ( i use spaghetti sauce) . Usually what I do is I will make extra spaghetti sauce on my spaghetti lunch menu day to put on my pizza the day after.

Then put on pepperoni and cheese. ( its easy to get halal pepperoni here at any iranian market)

Ready to bake!!!!


We also love to do mini cupcake pizza.

Put on sauce

Extra cheese please

Bake and tada!!!

Ready to eat for tea time snack after school where my kids always come home hungry. The extra is kept in the fridge to bring for lunch the next day.














1 comment:

  1. Yummy Pizza!! my kids also love pizza so much! Sometimes we make it together and they will spread the topping happily. :)

    ReplyDelete