Friday, January 24, 2014

Hot air expand.

Recently, its hard to find real time to do big projects with my boys. But as much as I can , in the midst of all the house chores I will try to pay attention to their request and fulfill them as much as I can. The other day, while I was busy cooking, Harith having seen a science project you tube about how a baloon expanded on a heated bottle wanted to try and demostrate that phenomenon right away. 

He found a bottle and a ballon and get me pour him a hot water in a cup.( yup its at night and they are about to sleep cause tomorow is school)

Yeay!! It worked!!

Getting excited now we do them on a boiling water, it expands bigger! But we stop before something started to blow up! After all this is fire guys!!

This is Harith illustration on how the concept work.







No comments:

Post a Comment