Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pancake cake

One fine day, just before ramadhan but i was fasting at that day, my friend describe to me this cake. Its pancake layered with generous amount of chocolate, toped with nuts( mixed nuts) make them into layered and layered. I immediately wants to eat them. Can't find the recipe anywhere in the web but well anyway hantam ajela, since it contain lots of choc it would be nice anyhow. Makes me to think that anything which is made out of good stuff will turn out good. :). The rules goes well with us human. Good parents produce good children. Thats why in everything we do, we have to know that we would want to be good people for the sake of our children. Let me stop there. Btw i don't have the recipe here but basically thats how you make this cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment