Monday, July 16, 2012

My first layout

I'm learning scrapbooking now!!. For those who are not familiar with it, it is an art and craft work to cherished memories of life. I love their essence and skills and finally the beautiful end product. I am basically learning them so I can start making albums and frames of pictures of me and my family and capturing the memories. The first thing i did is a layout. This is a picture of my husband and our 2 boys. The words are 'my life'. The picture and words says its all. How lovely they are to me, how they are my life , and the beautiful decorations on the frames captures the melody of my harmonize and happy feeling :). Its not the best, you should see my friend's beautiful work and other scrapbookers fine art. But I am very proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment