Sunday, July 30, 2017

Spring Trip Ottawa & My Tulips Story

From Quebec we drove about 4 hours to Ottawa. 


This is my 2nd trip to Ottawa the first time was during winter 2016 for winterlude.

We stayed in Airbnb in Gateneau which is just about 5 minutes drive from Ottawa downtown. The place was great. 2 storey with 2 bedroom, complete kitchen, free parking and washer dryer too. 


The beautiful kitchen with kitchen island.


TV room.


Once we arrive, I walk to groceries store just outside the house, and buy some simple groceries and cook. Nothing like homecooked meal. Hmmmm.



The beautiful rooms. Weeeeee time to sleep!!!!



The next morning we went to ByWard market for breakfast.

Such an amazing arrays of food. 


Justin cookies anyone????


One pose in front of the market. 

Then my day start. Yeay!!! Tulip hunting. There is so much tulips bed all around the city. I went around with tulip map to find it with diha. The boyssss does not find the logic behind my mission. *typical*


So diha and I , together we went to parliment hill and many garden within walking distance of downtown ottawa to see the tulips and take pictures.

Now I would like to share as much tulips pictures as I can. 



Canada 150 official tulips.

Purple tulips


Red tulips.



Pink tulips.

White and black tulips.

Yellow tulips.

Orange tulip and pen"jakun"nye.

Now my tulips story.

I love tulips. Its beautiful and suprisingly easy to grow. As perennials  (regrow every year) its is such a satisfaction to plant. 

So me pon try la tanam tulips jugak. Bile lagi nak try kan. And they grow even tangan panas like me succesfully grow tulips in my garden *macamxcaya*


I bought this bags of 40 tulips bud imported from Holland for about cad15. And plant them in the fall.

During spring 2017.

Tada!!!!

I was actually hoping to get more purple tulips.




They came out well adorning my garden for the spring. Really neat!!!!!  I love to sit at my deck and enjoy the view of my backyard garden.

So there my spring stories. 

More in the blog. California trip and summer break activities with my kids. Stay tuned!!!!
































No comments:

Post a Comment