Friday, December 6, 2019

Genting highland daytrip

I can't remember the last time I went to Genting Highland. I have not been there since forever, my kids have never been there, and yet it's so near.  So, one weekend, I persuaded my hubby to drive us up there. It took us about 30 minutes maybe to reach the cable car station.


We went there early in the morning, there was barely any line on the cable car station.

us on the cable car.


some of the view on the cable car.
The un-finish, dunno what's gonna happen to this supposed to be Fox entertainment outdoor theme park.
still, remember the day I went to Genting with my friends after finishing our professional exams.


however, they have this amazing indoor theme park.


Quite enjoying the light and space theme, and their amazing 3D shows.


Us at Genting highland.


No comments:

Post a Comment